Friday, May 31, 2019

Emma

Emma oh my spunky curly haired whirl wind. You came into our lives a little easier than your big sister but a little more stubborn. The doctor had to pull you out during the csection which was not very fun for mommy. But better than the awful issues mommy has had in the past. You are the 1 grandchild who doesnt miss a beat and lets us all know it. You are strong willed and full of compassion. Your empathy for others at your age astounds me. I love you with everything I am. Little did we know that you would be mommy's last baby. I think she ended with a grand finale. Life has a funny way about it. But in the end God has that plan. We do not know that plan. We do not like that plan sometimes. But in the end it always works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment