Friday, May 31, 2019

Madelyn

Oh my Madelyn. You came into this world like a breeze on a world full of choas. Nice and easy without the issues of your brothers. Unfortunately I missed out on the first few years of your life. I watched you grow from afar. This beautiful spunky sparkle of a little girl who is going to be extremely strong. I love to hear you say "grama I love you". The look on your face when you are dumbfounded. You baby girl give me strength when my thoughts turn to you. I love you with everything I am. I see you in the thoughts and in my prayers. You have a strength that just shines baby girl. You have to to handle those brothers of yours. I can tell already you are going to achieve everything you set out to. You have the will drive and determination of a thousand warriors already. I am amazed by my granddaughters. But yet they do come from a long line of strong women.

No comments:

Post a Comment