Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Niece Skyler Continues Reaping In Success

My niece has now been featured on our local news Channel 3 Congratulations just does not say enough.

View the Interview Here

We are so proud of you Skyler!  She was also featured in the Jackson Mi newspaper MLive.

View the Article Here

And here she is with Dave Pirner. The second picture is my brother James. Of course he had to get in on the action too.





I am in awe of this child. She is just amazing. It also brings back so many memories of my own. I used to sing. But alas my MS has taken my breathing so singing is next to impossible for me now. I think it's time to admit it. Yes my MS does define me in so many ways. But I think I am still going to say no it does not define me in many other ways. So maybe I am still on the fence. Who knows. Any way again Congratulations Sklyer and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment