Monday, November 29, 2010

Today is one of those "bad" days that are coming far to frequently over the last year or so. Today I am praying for strength. About 2 years ago I told my neurologist that I needed something for the pain in my left arm. I was to the point that blowing my brains out was about the only thing I could think of doing. That is when I started the neurotin. What a god send. Well the pain is back. So today I am praying for strength. Just make it a few more weeks until your appointment. That is where the first part of my title comes from. Day by day. But now I am adding hour by hour and minute by minute. Pain is enough to make a person go out of their mind. It can drive someone to their knees without any effort at all. And the funny thing is that we all know that. But do we stop and try to relate with that when someone else is in pain? Do we try to remember how we felt that last time we had pain? This is a vent post for the most part. And maybe a little food for thought so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment