Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beautifully Dressed up in Grey

We found this little table on one of our outings at a little pawn shop we didn't even know about. And it's just down the road.





See those beautiful curves. Well we had a light grey paint so again I mixed up chalk paint and had at it. This one I gave the normal 2 coats. It's from Valspar Summer Collection. Sorry before I thought about it we threw the container away. 
Dave has been thinking about trying this furniture painting. He started it and gave it the first coat. But with his shoulders and neck he had a really hard time with it. So I finished it up.





My family keeps laughing at me. I don't know that the house is big enough for all of this stuff. So alas she must go. But man am I having fun with this. The search and find are the best parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment