Sunday, August 18, 2013

Handmade and Dressed in White

This little table was at the same little pawn shop down the road. Very pretty and just saying dress me in white. I forgot to get a before picture. I really wish I had too. Someone hand made this table. There is a sticker on the bottom with his name on it. But they painted a checker board on the top. Very nice idea but I had something else in mind.






I used the basic Menards white paint again. Only because I am trying to get rid of it. Distressed it. Finished it with the paste wax. I am in love with those legs. And what a pretty table. Once again we don't have the room so this also has to go. I am going to have a hard time doing this furniture thing at times. I would love to keep it all. But I also would like to have room to move in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment