Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kitchen and Back Yard Progress

  Well I hung the new curtains in the sun room today. I am not big on curtains. I am also very picky. It is rare I see curtains and think oh man do I like those. But these curtains are very pretty and have the perfect green that will match the cabinets.

   The back yard has a fence on both sides. The one side had fallen down on the ground. And with the frost and snow this last week we couldn't get out there to fix it. And we always go out with the dogs when we let them out any way. Well this morning our oldest dog decided to take off after a cat. Yes people she hates cats. She hasn't hurt one but she refuses to let them stay in her yard. She didn't really go out of the yard just on the end of the fence laying down, but I didn't like it any way. She is so well behaved and listens so well she stopped as soon as she heard her name. But considering we just called animal control on the guy behind us because his huge Rot's were in our yard and growling at Dave the other day.... Dave went out this afternoon and fixed it. Sorry Shiloh no more chasing cats LOL. Bella could really care less yet but she is starting to follow lead and looking at them like ok Shiloh doesn't like you so I don't think I will either. We still have to replace the fence along the back and add a piece to the driveway area but i can't wait to be able to let the dogs out and let them run around without being out there. I mean come on people. Why in the world someone would let any dog out without watching them is just beyond me. I don't care how nice they are at home you just never know. We have 2 pitbull female's. I love them. They are both big babies. But I would never just let them out. This guy behind us would just open the door and out the Rot's would go. Then come into our yard and growl at us. I don't think so. Then the idiot says to Dave "our property line ends at that fence". Um first I don't think the dogs care where your property line is and second they went over it and came over here. Shaking my head...which is something I have been doing alot of this last week and a half. I think I am getting shaken baby syndrome from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment