Sunday, March 31, 2013

Plans Change Once You Find Something Else

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you all are well and enjoying the holiday. We will be working today. Our family has never really been big on the holidays. We don't have big get togethers or do huge meals. Who knows since I have a big house now and the room for it that may change. The picture I have on My Family tab of all of us was pretty difficult to get. Putting  people in a tuna can and try to have room to move around, it was a hard thing to do. And that get together was a complete surprise. We all just happened to meet at the same time. Which was the best Christmas present I have ever gotten. I get surprised by visits from my family quite a bit now. And I am loving it. We moved closer to my daughter Ashlei and she stops by quite a bit now. My grandson Keegan has to come in and get his daily kiss and hug. I absolutely LOVE that and look forward to it every day.

Ok I am gonna vent for a minute here. Last night I go out with the dogs. It is dark. Shiloh pounces and Bella starts growling. Guess who is in my yard again. Yep the Rots from the house behind us! I started yelling for the dogs. The guy comes outside. Picture a sentence coming out of my mouth at the guy that is not fit to type. I was furious. He then asks "who was down there, just him" as he is pointing at the froggy huge male that took his attitude out on Dave just a few days ago. Ummmm hello who cares who it was. So again picture another sentence coming out of my mouth that is not fit to type. And another call to animal control. Now they were off duty with it being Saturday night. So the police showed up. He has now been told they have to be leashed at all times or build a fence. Yeah right. Whatever. I just keep picturing my grandkids being out there. They love to go out with me to let the dogs out. Grrr. I have them Monday through Friday until Midnight. It is highly possible that they could have been with me. And it was spooky going out into the dark and having this huge dog out there in the shadows with aggressive behavior. Now don't get me wrong. I have 2 rednose pitbull's I love dogs. I refuse to condemn a breed based on one dog's behavior. I have nothing against the dogs. I have no negative feelings simply because they are rot's. What I have a big problem with is the owner. He needs to be responsible. It's a male. We have 2 female's. Of course he is going to come down here. But if something happens ultimately the dog is going to pay the ultimate price. He is going to be sentenced for the owner's stupidity. And I hate stupidity. So I have a feeling that guy is going to see my wrath. Combine Cherokee with Italian and it is not a good mix LOL. Believe it or not there is a funny side to this though. Shiloh doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She is not protective of her yard or home at all. She even let a strange dog come into the trailer. Bella on the other hand, is going to be very protective. She is 6 months old and the runt of the litter. She isn't even knee high yet. But man was she growling and throwing a FIT about that dog being in her yard. Picture pip squeak going against Goliath. I giggled about that all night. It was almost like she was saying I got your back mom. While Shiloh is out there trying to make friends with him. We get into the house and I told Bella "look miss bad ass he would eat you" and teased Shiloh once again, "you are a disgrace to your breed, pit's all over America are shaking their heads" LOL. I am super happy she is like that though. She is such a good dog. She loves letting the grandkids sit on her back while they watch tv together. And she would move mountains for anyone in this family. She just like to socialize.

Since I found the page on Ehow.com about building a countertop from 2x4's I have been thinking about it. Kicking myself for all the work on the hardwood. I found this site and love what they did with the corners on their countertop. So we have changed plans and will be doing our countertop like this.    diy-new-kitchen-on-budget. I saw the article she is referring to and the negative comments. Come on people. What exactly do you think they make the wooden countertops out of in the factories. And even if they did have tons of money, maybe they just want to live frugally. Anyway ....I fell in love with the pattern on the corner. And I stink at the whole angle cut. And easy is the way to go along with beauty. I will update as we go and hopefully I remember pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment