Saturday, March 30, 2013

Today I'm Linking Up With Classy Clutter

So I decided to try this whole Link Up Thing and Linked my TV Stand that I just finished. Go check out  Classy Clutter. They have lots of things to check out and learn from. If you have something to share link up and have fun.

Photobucket

Other than that there isn't much going on today. We worked on the wood for the counter top yesterday. Oh my what a mess. They obviously used flooring from somewhere. Where I do not know. But they put it on the wall dirt and all. Yes I said dirt! We literally had to scrape it off. I told Dave no way is that going in my kitchen. Either we clean it or we scrap it. So 5 hours later we have enough done to do the sink area. Here are pictures of the basement and wood pile. What a mess.





See it looks like beadboard. Not a bad concept or idea just not very good execution. That is a duck border along the top. Kind of pretty too bad they had the flood down there.

Any way everyone have a great Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment